How about them colts?!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    they lost to the GREAT houston texans.....ROFL

that's the way you want your team to head into the playoffs, right Ryan? with a head of steam?:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I can't believe you started a thread for this.LOL It was a meaningless game, the Colts already won their division, and as everyone knows it doesn't really matter what place you are in your conference, look what the Steelers did last year. Peyton played a great game as always, setting records once again. The Colts defense is putrid, but our safties Doss and Sanders haven't been playing all year. If the Colts had Corey Simon, Mike Doss, and Pro Bowl safety Bob Sanders, the defense would be a heck of a lot better. I have to watch my language now because of the cry babies in here.:lol: If the word @SS is the worst thing you've heard and it disturbs you when you're fourty, you must have been living in a bubble your whole life.:lol: The Colts are going to the playoffs, that's all that matters. The defense does need work though.

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Lights out for the Bills and Steelers today, so I can't say much; other than, THE TEXANS? At least the Bills beat the Texans. lol Anyway, that's the way it goes, like one of the anouncers said, "The Colts are Leaking Oil." I guess that's better than having a blown engine like the Bills and Steelers. Oh well, That's FB. On the other hand, I most definitely would not say it was a meaningless game. That loss to the Texans put the Colts under the Ravens. Can you say Good Bye to Bi Week. Ryan, you better root for the Bills next week. They're your only hope for that Bi Week now.

By the way....................................How bout dem dare Colts.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Like I stated in the previous post, it doesn't matter what rank you are going into the playoffs. If the defense doesn't get healthy for the Colts, it's not going to matter anyways, they'll go one and done again. You can't give up 25 yards a game rushing and win a Super Bowl. They are in the playoffs, that's all that matters. Steelers had another stellar performance today I saw. Man he sucks!ROTFL!