How about saltwater for vehicle fuel?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Jan 5, 2008.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Fuel from saltwater.

But probably cost too much to produce the massive RF field that's needed to produce the fuel from the saltwater.
    But it's interesting!

Bring it on, record gas prices here, most places reg. is $3.09.

2. monimoon

monimoon New Member

State:
    NC
    Man thats awsome!

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Absolutly amazing. Reps for this post. I don't know about where you guys live but up here in Missouri we're getting these huge and I do mean huge white windmills that are popping up all over that is suppose to provide electricity.I don't understand the concept if these windmills are purchased by individuals or what but I understand it's in the millions to purchase. So I don't know if these windmills are just for individual use or what but I agree with you $309.00 for gasiline is redicioulous. Diesel fuel what we buy is even more expensive and there is not a nickels worth of sense in it. The American people need to stand up and say "I've had Enough of this!!" The Government in mho is striving to strangle us:angry:Sister Pat

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tried to rep ya Brother, it would'nt allow it,but I still very much appreciate your informative posts. They are very interesting and lots of food for thought!! Thank you Brother!:big_smile:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great post Dayton, I dont know if he can generate enough RF from pie pans I dont see why you couldnt do it for a car engine

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pat, we recently went to TX. On the way our we passed through several areas where they have added tons of windmills and then especially in west TX they are thick as mesquite. All this has happen since we were there a year ago.

One of the local new car dealers out there installed 2 smaller windmills over 30 years ago. It was a great investment.

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats interesting ...thanks for the info.:crazy:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I hope it takes off for many reasons. I spend about 150.00 a month in fuel. More in my busy months.

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I'll bet there would be a host of special interest types lining up to try to ensure this goes nowhere. If they can ever get the system to produce more energy than it takes to run get ready to pay $3.09 a gallon for sea water!!!
    ...W

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Dayton that is an awesome idea. I hope someone doesn't buy that an sweep in under the rug. Reps to you.