How about a report Ironhead?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by flathead willie, Jul 15, 2006.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    How did you guys do last Saturday? We haven't heard the report yet unless I missed it somewhere in here. Give us the skinny!

2. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    must not have done too well if he didnt post right away

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Tight lips mean they are catching fish. lol

4. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    We had a great time getting to know each other, but only caught a couple small fish. The largest was maybe 8lbs. It only means we are gonna have to hit it again soon. I'm thinking of getting Ironhead to meet me on the shore of Ft Belvoir one evening soon and fish the Potomac. This has not been one of my better years for fishing since all three of my children are now gonna be in High School. 2 girls and a boy. 11th, 10th, and hes in the 9th grade. Oldest just got her drivers license, a summer job, and now knows more than mom & me combined. Imagine being less intelligent than a 16 1/2yr old who has all that road experience. I look forward to when school starts so I can get back on the water at least once a week. Hope to see some of you out there soon---jonnycat

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother, whenever you can just meet up with a BOC brother it is well worth the trip. Heck, you caught some fish also, that is a bonus. Good luck on the water brother, now we need to get you an Avatar up. If you need help just hollar.

6. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I fill up throwaway cameras and file the pictures in an album. Memories are plenty for me.My largest fish are caught on solo trips because of little noise and vibrations. All this is just my opinion. I will hit the river really soon to see if I've lost my touch or not. As it was said in an earlier post to this thread, just to be on the water is a good thing. See you out there soon---jonnycat