how about a gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by mertanu, Sep 23, 2009.

1. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    i just been informed that i cant post anything related to tournaments so how about a gathering at pleasant or bartlett or whereever is convinient for the majority of us for some fishing bbq and share experience. who doesnt have boat we can pair up and go do some fishing

2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL there is a gathering area too! Im cool with a get together though, the whole tourney thing kinda turns me off. Plan it, give us a date, and see what kinda results you get?

3. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    cool i ll get to it

4. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Im pretty sure ill go, very rarely do i pass up an opportunity to go flatheading. Come to think of it, i dont think i pass up any opportunity to go !! LOL

5. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    ok lets say next weekend friday or saturday and we have to get toghetr online to decide the place .i can make this schedule on my own i need to chck ppl avablty and baesd on that we can figure the palce and time

6. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona

After October 10th I'm free, I gotta be at the racetrack the next 3 weekends in a row.

7. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    lot of us will be doing a gathering the 9th and 10th. Check ot the post that says upper salt/ rosie/ bartlett

8. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    I can't be there until after the 10th of Oct. Anytime after that though.