houston texans playoff bound??????

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by thecatman, Nov 4, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i think the texans will make the playoffs as well as the colts out of the south

2. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    maybe Colts easily but Texans play streaky football

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They will competing with Miami and San Diego for the wildcard spot.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Texans don't have a bad team. Their offense is explosive and their defense is alright. They play the Colts this weekend and we'll get a better idea of how good they really are.:wink:

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    It won't be easy! The Texans will give the Colts all they can handle.:sad2:

6. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Andre Johnson=Touchdowns simple as that if your team can stop him and get to Schaub you can have this game

7. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i think your right brandon

8. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i think they will make the playoffs for the simple fact that their offense is very explosive and schaub has finally grown into the qb position and with cushing now at lb along with ryans they make each other better they both feed off the others success which fuels them to play their best each and every down

9. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think the texans have a good chance of making the playoffs but whats hurting their chances is the fact that they are 5-3 and on paper about to be 5-4 and then you got the steelers and ravens in the north playing good football. And if they and the bengals all split one another the north could easily get three teams in is the only problem i see with the texans getting in. Then you got san diego thats also starting to come around. The texans have to have this game this weekend. they cant afford to lose for a bit.

10. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    i think theyll make the playoffs, but wont go too far.. :wink:

11. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    How about them cowgirls there are inline to play UT for the state champs What you think

12. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i'll take the texans every day of the week against dallas

13. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Texans are a better football team than I thought. Proved that today against indy in indy. However as for them beating the 'boys.....i dunno. The cowboys did exactly what I thought they would do when it was official wades job was on the line and they have rallied behind him and are playing damn well. So I dont know if Houston can beat Dallas, Cuz i think thats one of them games that Jones will look at closely in reguardes to keeping philips

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Texans have a good offense, but the Colts shut them down today!! This will be the downturn for the Texans just like last year. I think they finish 9-7 and don't make the playoffs. Sorry Catman.:embarassed:

15. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    But the Texans also shut the Colts down too. I think they take the Colts the next time they play.

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    yah sure......:confused2:

17. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    http://[youtubevid]p3-eavMSBnk[/youtubevid]

18. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, that was funny when he made that comment. However, the Colts have made the playoffs every year since.:wink:

19. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Because they are in that really tough division:wink:and have a super tough schedule every year:smile2:

20. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Whoa Jim, hold on a second now. It was I think three years ago that 3teams made the playoffs from the AFC South.:crazy: The Colts, Titans, and the Jaguars, don't get all excited Catman.lol When was the last time that happened? It's just been a strange year so far. Who would have thought that the Titans would start 0-6? They won 10 in a row last season didn't they? Face it the Colts are just a dominant team and they prove it every year!:cool2: