House Fire

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Guido, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ok guys and gals in october I had a total loss house fire, So what I'm getting at is I dont have any fishing stuff anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on new toys. I had some catfish safari rods and I loved them "think my wife was jealous":embarassed: So what im looking for is something close.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    well I'm sure many will have many suggestions for you -- but I'd just like to say I am sorry that happened to you, and hope you are recooping your losses and all. Hope that everyone was out of the house and no one got hurt. I wasn't around at that time ( haven't been for about 6 months) so I am really behind on how everyone is.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    So sorry for your loss,Brad. Hope you can get a new home ,thats the first in line I'd think.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brad sorry to read of your loss. There should be some good buys on fishing equipment this time of year. Check around and check out the BOC sponsors for some great buys.

5. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Everyone is doing good and everyone is doing as good as can be expected, thank you all for your prayers