House Cleaning Sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Mr.T, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Boy, am I glad the BOC finally added the swap & shop section!

I've got a pile of the finest-quality junk that's just taking up space and I'd sure like to be rid of it...

* Do-It 6 & 8 oz bank sinker mold #BK-2-X. Like-new condition, used less than 10 times. $25 plus $7 shipping

* Do-It 1/4 & 1/2 oz egg sinker mold #EQ-11-1412. Used exactly one time. Includes pull pin. $27 plus $7 shipping

* Do-It 6 & 8 oz No-Roll sinder mold #NR-2-68. Like-new condition. Includes pull-pin. $25 plus $7 shipping.

* Yamaha 13x15 aluminum prop. Was originally a 10x15 prop but I had it re-pitched at the local shop. Excellent condition, used only a few times, no nicks in the blades at all. Fits a Yamaha 60hp 4-stroke and probably others of similar size. $30 plus $9 shipping

* Yamaha Canvas Outboard Motor Cover. Fits 60-hp 4-stroke. $10 plus $4 shipping.

* Easterlin 6 ft Sea Anchor (Drift Sock). Brand new in the unopened package. Retails for $100 plus shipping, yours for $75 plus $10 shipping.

* Trilene Big-Cat 40 lb Solar Green mono. 220 yd spool, new in the box. $6 shipped

* Stren 40 lb High-Impact mono. Hi-Vis Green 350 yds, brand new unopened. $4 shipped

* Cabela's lip gripper / 50 lb spring scale (like a Boga grip). Used and a little dirty but works just fine. $15 plus $7 shipping

* Marinco 12/24v 4-prong male trolling motor plug. Brand new. $26 retail. Yours for $15 shipped.

* Marinco Onboard Charger Inlet. Brand new. $17 retail. Yours for $10 shipped.

* Lowrance HST-WSBL Transducer. Works with all 2004 and new Lowrance 200kHz sonar units that have blue connectors. Bought from Cabela's Bargain Cave a year or two ago but never used it. Doesn't appear that anyone ever took it out of the package - looks complete and probably works just fine. $65 new retail. Yours for $35 plus $10 shipping. If it doesn't work, ship it back within 10 days and I'll refund your payment less shipping.

Payment on all items is by PayPal only, it's faster and easier for me and for you. Items are for sale only to BOC members with a valid account.

If you want any of these items, contact me via Private Message specifying the item(s) you want and we'll work out the details. I'll combine items to reduce shipping costs. If you're in the Kansas City area, come by and pick up the items instead of paying shipping.

Note that I'm going to be in and out quite a bit over the Thanksgiving holiday so if I don't reply to your PM right away, just be patient and I'll get to you.

PLEASE don't reply to this thread - if you have a question, ask me via PM.

Thanks

-Marty

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    I keep finding more stuff...

* Ironwood Pacific Land Anchor. It's an auger that you screw in to anchor your boat on the shore. Brand new in the sealed box. $15 plus $8 shipping.

* 3/4" Pin Seat pedestal base. Probably Swivel-Eze brand but not marked so don't know for sure. This is the kind used in most aluminum boats, takes a standard size pin-style seat pedestal that has threads on the end to hold it in place. Bought it a few years ago for a project that never happened. Brand new. $12 plus $5 shipping.

Same deal as above, send me a PM if you want any of this fine, fine stuff...

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mista T,

Keep doing the house cleaning moon walk :smile2:

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Bumparoni...

Come on folks, I need to get rid of this junk... I mean, fine fine stuff...

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Oh yeah... more stuff for sale

Yamaha "Ring Free"fuel additive, 2 brand new quarts, Retail is about $35 each. Yours for $15 each plus $5 shipping (UPS Ground)

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    The following items have been sold:

SOLD * Do-It 6 & 8 oz bank sinker mold #BK-2-X. Like-new condition, used less than 10 times. $25 plus $7 shipping

SOLD * Do-It 6 & 8 oz No-Roll sinder mold #NR-2-68. Like-new condition. Includes pull-pin. $25 plus $7 shipping.

SOLD * Yamaha "Ring Free"fuel additive, 2 brand new quarts, Retail is about $35 each. Yours for $15 each plus $5 shipping (UPS Ground)

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Bump and a correction..

The Yamaha prop is a 10" diameter x 13" pitch -- not a 13x15 as indicated in my original post. It started life as a 15" pitch prop but was too much for my Yamaha 4-stroke 60hp so I had it re-pitched down to 13".

I also have an as-new Catfish Safari "River" Rod for sale. Used only once or twice, looks as good as new. $60, pick-up only (come on, KC guys, you know you want one...)

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Still have lots of stuff to get rid of...

If you don't like my prices, let's haggle...

9. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas

I'll drive to KC and pick up the rod, is it a deal.

PS I will even pay for my gas.:smile2:

Really some one needs to jump on this deal. I would love to add another Catfish Safari pole to my collection. But no job no money.

PS Marty if no one gets it let me know. I could pick it up from you at the KC boat show or something.

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Most of this stuff is still for sale - lots of tire kickers but no buyers...

So if you want something, let's deal...

11. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    If your going to the lead melting party at charlies, I'll buy your safari river rod from you there :cool2:.

12. flatheadcat4u

flatheadcat4u New Member

State:
    Westmoreland, K
    come on guys
    there's
    good stuff here lets make a deal and help this guy out:big_smile:

13. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I said id buy his rod! he said "Lots of stuff ...lets haggle" Im not haggleing over price im haggleing over pickup:big_smile::roll_eyes: his place is something like an hour each way give or take. I was looking for him to be at the same place at the same time. what say you marty going to be south anytime. doesent have to be right away.

14. flatheadcat4u

flatheadcat4u New Member

State:
    Westmoreland, K
    i hear that with gas being what it is and all:big_smile:

15. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Marty, if you make it to the pourn party, I'll buy the gripper/scales from you, if you still have it.

16. flatheadcat4u

flatheadcat4u New Member

State:
    Westmoreland, K
    oh yea and ill still but the line :big_smile:

17. catman47

catman47 New Member

State:
    ky
    hello, are you talking about paypal like e-bay, if so i have that and would like to buy the line and scales James

18. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Not sure what lead pourin' party you're talking about but I don't have any plans to be there.

I think the Catfish Safari rod is sold - Riverking says he wants it. The lip grippers have been gone for a couple of weeks.

And Nate gets first dibs on the monofilament line.

19. flatheadcat4u

flatheadcat4u New Member

State:
    Westmoreland, K
    were having a get together on feb 21 in lawance to pour lead your more than welcome to come if ya want :big_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.