Hot Wings! a self destructive treat

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by playin4funami, Nov 15, 2009.

1. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Okay,everyone loves hot wings right? I do, and they don't like me! I just got done overeating on a platter of super hot cajun wings,eyes watering,nose running,throat feels like someone poured acid down it,stomache not so happy. Bring on the Tums and antacids,this is gonna hurt! It's almost sad really,I love the dang things,and spicy food no longer agrees with me at all. What a shame. Anybody else have a food fetish that ends up hurting them every time they indulge in it?Whats your kryptonite?

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I had to give up spicy foods a long time ago. I had a FIL that ate jalapenos like they were candy.Made my eyes water just watchin' him...:smile2:

3. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i love hot peppers i eat them with almost every meal. i go through a jar of trappeys peppers about every three weeks, man i would hate to give them up:embarassed:

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Drink some milk and take some omeprazole (prilosec) before you eat it and it won't bother you so much. Mine is chocolate. I love to eat a hershey's dark chocolate because of the taste and they are loaded with caffeine so I eat 1 or 2 when I'm out night fishing or on a long drive. BUT,,, they give me the splattering craps. Chocolate in general does that to me as does caffiene. So a big glass of Dr Pepper and a candy bar is great for fishin but keep me close to the schmidt house.

5. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Hot wings are the best!!!!!any spicy food is great!!!the thing that back fires every time i eat it is slim jims!!!horrible stinky gas!!!So i eat it every time i go to my brother house!!!lmao

6. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I eat like a goat.....I crave the heat....peppers,chilies I usually add them to rice or somthing like that....but for hotwings I normally just get the bbq ones or somthing a little less hot....I just don't like chicken hot and spicy.....I'm the cook at my house so every meal has some kick in it...

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would have to agree with the Hot Wings. I love them but they don't like me.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Crow, I hate to eat crow, its hard to swallow.:0a13: