Hot tub, Cold BEER and Hank Jr records!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BLKCLOUD, Feb 4, 2008.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    About twice a week I sneak off into the basement, stack up my record player with some old Hank Jr LP's grab some cold beer and slip off into my hot tub..man i tell you what..I can live it up for about 15 minutes till my younguns figure out where i'm at:smile2: then they want to pile in:smile2: Its funny how when you listen to old songs each one brings back a different memory..everytime I play country state of mind, catching those fish like they are going out of style....I think about my first 4x4. I was actually the first one around here to have a monster truck..least it was back then, it had 38inch tires 14 inches of lift and was the biggest baddest truck around..:smile2::smile2:we used to play Hank Jr when we were running through the mud bogs..ahhh those were the days!!!

2. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    yeah man,,,you said it my friend.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nice,Wish I had a hot tub and LPs :wink:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hot tub, cold beer, Hank records! Man that sounds great! :big_smile: Just need to toss in a few ladies! :cool2:

5. ShannonLane4

ShannonLane4 Member

State:
    TN
    Sounds like a good time:smile2:

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I don't listen to much country anymore but as teens we stayed in the mud and Hank was always playing in someone's truck ; ) Ahh man we had fun, I can't count the number of times I've had to lay on my back in the mud to put in another u-joint, LOL.

I expect that a hot tub and some Hank would bring back some long forgotten memories........ Thanks for the thought.

-Jim-