Hot Fishing Spots- Lakes & Rivers

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by cjharrol, Sep 11, 2006.

1. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tell where the fish are biting? Catfish, bass, crappie, blue gill, etc. Say where, when, type of fish, number and size in Indiana.

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Test post because it's 8:51pm right now and your thread shows it started at 3:03am on 9/11/06

3. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    How do you test the post?

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    why are some of these post running backwards........

5. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This weekend I fished at Cecil M. Harden Lake (Raccoon Lake) and only caught four crappie roughly 9.5".

I then tried fishing FWA Chinook and only caught one bluegill. Doesn't seem like anything is biting.

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Now that Fall is nearing the cats are going to be biting good... Just not at KY Lake...lol..... I would try Cagil Mills Bridge on St. Rd. 42 in Cateract.... Use Shrimp or cut bait..... I know alot of good local hot spots....

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Harrol, you should have kept the crappies and that bluegill and hooked through their back dorsal fin and used them as bait.:wink: I've caught three flatheads and a blue over the past two weeks on live bluegill. The Flats were 23,31, and 37 pound and the blue weighed 45 pounds. Just make sure you got a rod and reel that can handle em.lol I would atleast use 15 pound test.:wink:

8. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You guys amaze me with the size of catfish you get.

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Chris one good nigth out with someone who knows the river or lake of your choice, then you will learn alot and produce some nice fish yourself..