Hoss's Hawg Bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Gordhawk, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Has anyone ever used this bait? I have heard it is supposed to be a really good dip bait. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has used this bait,and if you liked it,and how big a fish on average do you catch on it. I currently use Sonny's now,but have been told that this is a better bait than Sonny's.

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I've heard it is good stuff, too. I am a die hard Sonny's fan, but I spoke with one local bait shop who says this stuff is also better than Sonny's. I find that hard to believe, but anything is possible! I think I'll pick some up and try it out.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I talked to a couple of my fishing friends today that have used Sonny's for years,and they both told me that they believe the Hoss's Hawg Bait is much better than Sonny's after giving it a try. These 2 guys have been believers of Sonny's for years,so if they believe Hoss's is better I have to believe that it is a better bait. I had one other guy tell me that he catches 3-4 times as many fish off of Hoss's than he used to catch on Sonny's. I know I'm going to be buying me some of the Hawg Bait and giving it a try!