Horseshoe

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Cactus Cat, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Cactus Cat

Cactus Cat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    So I went to bartlett and Horseshoe this past weekend it was really full at both of them. My question is have any of you ever had any luck fishing or heard of anyone catching anything up there in horseshoe since it is full and obviously connects up to the verde - sure looks nice. Thanks JJ

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't help with with your questions ,however I can say WELCOME to the BOC. Always good to see new members joining everyday. I'm sure someone will be answering your ?? for you in due time.

3. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Horseshoe can be good for bass fishing sometimes,when there is a lake.Ive never fished for cats there,just below the dam!The river farther up is pretty good from what I hear!I have not fished that area of river for over 5-6 years,but it was good then!

4. cbf

cbf New Member

State:
    ARIZONA
    It's not the same anymore for big cats below the dam.Those heavy rains have made sure of that.I have fished there for years and all that water that has been released from the spillway has made the initial hole where it comes down has picked up alot of sand and filled all the hole from the spillway to catfish point.I have been on a boat there a you can see the bottom .

5. DoubleJ007

DoubleJ007 New Member

I have not caught a thing below the dam at Bartlett
    I do not own a truck or a boat - Where should a poor hillbilly go to catch some cats?

6. cbf

cbf New Member

State:
    ARIZONA
    I will be there this weekend for Easter -fri .sat. sun. I plan to fishin from catfishpoint work my way down towards bartlett. I will post how i do. chris