Hornady blew my mind. WOW

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by jedimanhunter, Aug 9, 2009.

1. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

Well I bought a hornady lock and load progressive loader. It had a 1000 free bullet offer. I found the press at Natchezz for 367.00. I figured 10 boxes of 100 round bullets would cost me 20.00 a box so this was a great deal.

I let the loader sit around for several months and did not send the offer in yet as it was good till dec of this year. On July 23, 2009 I sent my paperwork in for the free bullets. I had to pay the shipping that was about $27.00. On August 06, 2009 here they are on my door step. It had a shipping weight of 21 lbs. HAHAHA Talk about customer service when the ammo market is in such demand. All I can say is Hornady steped up to the plate on customer service. If it says Hornady on it, you have some of the best. I encourage you to trade with this company when the need arises.
  2. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

Hoxie, Kansas
    Hornady makes the best bullets for hunting I have ever used. If the box says 130 grain bullet, you can bet the farm that every one will weigh 130 grains. Some companies have a + or - variance of up to 10 grains. That stinks.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009

3. catfishinsc

catfishinsc New Member

If it doesn't say Hornady on the box, it's not going in my deer rifle.
  4. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

Those Norma Partitions aren't half bad. I bought a .243 barrel for an encore and gave it to my son as his first deer rifle when he was 12. My opinion a 243 is a tad light for whitetails but I wanted a light recoil gun for my son. I bought the partitions as I had heard good things about them. On the range my son gets an occasional 1/2 group at 100 yards. I only wish the Norma Partions didn't cost so much but man do they shoot straight and kill a deer clean.