Hornaday and roids!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Sep 11, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hornaday admits using testosterone:: Over a two-year period from December 2004 to January 2006, Ron Hornaday, the defending champion of the Truck Series, received shipments of testosterone and human growth hormone from an anti-aging center that has been linked to drug-related scandals in the NFL and Major League Baseball. Hornaday acknowledged taking testosterone when shown records from the Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center during an interview at his home in North Carolina on Tuesday, but he denied using growth hormone that was sent to his home for his wife's use. Hornaday said he used the testosterone to treat a mysterious medical malady that later turned out to be a hyperactive thyroid. NASCAR spokesman Ramsey Poston said that Hornaday had not informed anyone in the league that he was using testosterone and that officials would seek more information from him before the race in New Hampshire this weekend. I bet this is going to open a can of worms!!
    smokey

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    if its true nascar should permenatly ban him. they dont need drugs in this sport. look what crack and cocaine are doing to football.

most inc's have addopted a drub policy. last one i heard that did it was harvick motorsports. began drug testing.

some say its an invasion of privacy. simple. you CAN do drugs if ya want. BUT you WONT work for harvick motorsports. simple as that. whats more important. drugs or racing. i have lost all respect for hornady. now im glad kyle spun him in trucks.:roll_eyes::smile2:

well at least they need to do a full investigation. if it was actually medical then thats one thing.

3. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Bet he,s not the only one. look at Carl

4. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Go to NASCAR.COM. Hornaday's situation is one of health, not abuse.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Before you guy's do your posting or give your so called thought's about what is right or wrong ..Do some home work on what drug treat's what ...Do you belive everything that you read in the paper or online?

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hornaday on roids. right or wrong?
    he got roids W/O going to a doctor. right or wong?
    If he thought he needed meds he should have gone to a doc, not a fountin of youth shop.JMHO.
    Iam more upset that Mr. lets give everyone drug tests (K.H.).Didnt look at it as drug abuse.Its just a matter of walking the walk,or talking the talk.The only thing that is in Hornadys camp is that the abuse happenes 4 or5 years ago.and that he has passed two test this year.I am glad they are going to let him race.
    smokey

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    BTW I stand by my 1st post!
    smokey

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    AFTER WATCHING THE INTERVIEWS AND HEARING THE ENTIRE STORY TODAY. THERES NO REASON TO WORRY ABOUT IT.

IT WAS MEDICINAL. AND NOT A WORRY IN THE LINES OF TRYING TO GAIN AN EDGE BY AN ILLEGAL DRUG. NOR WAS IT ILLEGAL IN THE TIME FRAME IT WAS USED.

imo AFTER HEARING THE FULL STORY. ITS A NO ISSUE. CONGRATS ON THE WIN TODAY RON.:wink:

p.s. EVERY GUY WITH MUSCLES IS NOW ON ROIDS LOL. SO I GUESS CUZ MARK MARTIN IS IN GOOD SHAPE FOR HIS AGE HES INJECTING??? LOL. KYES THE LIL @$$ OF NASCAR BECAUSE HES WINNING ALOT. NOW CARL IS ON ROIDS CAUSE HES WINNING ALOT TOO.

WELL ANYONE THAT WATCHED THE INTERVIEW AND THE STORY OF THE WHOLE DEAL TODAY ON SPEED WOULD KNOW CARL WAS A GUEST ON THE SHOW AND WAS TALKING ABOUT THE HORNADAY ISSUE. IF HE WAS PUMPING I WOULD BET HED AVOIDED THAT SEAT LIKE THE PLAGUE.

SENSE A LIL JELOUSY HAHAHAH!A

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    WE CAN ALWAYS RECANT. LIKE I DID. :wink:

10. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i used to think the weather channel was good at getting the facts until ike hit the texas coast. they tend to inflate their numbers so it sounds bigger. things are bad, but when they said that victoria had 300,000 people i said what. they only want to report big numbers, like in louisianna where everything is new orleans. the small towns around it were really hit and all they worry about is new orleans. oh, victoria has appx. 60,000. some of the baseball players were using the hgh for medical reasons,, yet they were lumped in with the abusers before anyone checked out why they were getting the drugs.

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Lol jeremy yes we can ..yes we can