Hoping to go this weekend

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by puppypal, Aug 5, 2008.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    DH and I are planning on going down to Deer camp this weekend. Keyword Planning!
    Camp is near Lake Wilnona and Has a huge pond on it. But we will see. Right now having two teen boys plans can change in a heartbeat. I hope so though...work is busy right now and one of boys have gave me fits lately. I need to de-stress!

2. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Good luck...I need to destress, too but it looks like I won't be going fishing this week.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glen and Melissa you are both to young to have that much stress. Make plans to go fishing and follow through.:smile2:

4. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Girls, its like Mickey said, too much stress isn't good for you. Do whatever you gotta do to get a hook in the water. If its the kids holding you back from fishing, heck, take them with you. Probably be the best thing you ever did for them, lol.

Good luck and keep us informed.

don3778

5. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I've gotta work three late shifts back to back followed by an early shift. :crazy:

There goes night fishing! I won't get to go until Tuesday morning, at least.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to everyone this weekend

7. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I won't be able to go until Tuesday but thanks anyway.

8. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Just think, if thier teens it will soon be over......... Well, maybe, If thier like mine they keep comin back..............:tounge_out: Usually for money! I keep tellin em the "Bank of Dad" is closed! Hope you all get to go, Melissa have fun on tuesday, but If I worked all them hours back to back I would be sleepin..:wink:

9. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Them teens all go through the "I know everything, you do`nt know nothing" phase, but they come out of it eventually. My wife and I suffered through three of them, but they all turned out well. "WHEW" Thats when I discovered Old Charter.

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    It'll drive ya nuts that for sure.....I used to come in from work and first thing i did was mix me a drink cuz I knew it was about to hit the fan.......Calm the nerves first. We had 4 boys all within a year or two of each other. The fight was always on. Yep we all go thru it and most survive. Kids are gone, I dont drink anymore. figure that............LOL

11. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    My mom title was needed. As Some of ya might already know My son Thursday afternnon smashed his arm and friday afternoon we were off to the Surgean to plate the thing back together. 6 screws i think. I felt so bad for him. Senior year, Was going to start, Center.....
    Now he is out for the season. He is taking it well on the outside but I just know it bothers him big time on the inside. This one has never gave me one ounce of trouble THANK GOODNESS! But my other boy well he makes up for them both! ROFL
    Depending on how my boy is feeling we might shoot for this weekend. My son is already tired of laying up and it would be good for him

12. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    That sounds ruff. Yea get him outa the house it will make him feel better. Tie the other one up in the closet :eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:, Just kidding. Jennie and I got out last night on the river and got skunked. We had several good pull downs but hooked nothing. So much for the miracle circle hook........ Self hooking my rear.......:angry: Had one good run on a blue gill and didnt let him chew on it long enough, I jerked it out of his mouth without hooking. Some excitement coming in, I had switched tanks to a fresh tank and it wouldnt run right, bad gas i reckon, switched it back and finally got it to run after floating down river for a spell.