hoping everyone made it home ok from gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by McDreamy, Oct 4, 2009.

1. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    i was just hoping everyone made it home from the gathering ok.
    esp the lil ole jurzey gal wif her bottle of whater

2. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    Yep, I made it back in one piece. It was a rough day at work though. LOL Next time I will listen to you guys and just call in sick. :roll_eyes:

3. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    We made it home in one piece. Going to crash early tonight.

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    hey work will always be there, the gathering only comes once a year. humm kinda like Christmas.

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    don't for get to pm me your address so my wife can get to your bakery,

6. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    eithne i bet i had about as much shut eye as u did jurzey girl lol

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Aaron an myself got home this afternoon ,heck we unloaded the rods an stuff out of the boat an he an his wife went to set the spot net tonight . Aaron said he couldn't,t get a cat with a rod ,reel, so maybe using the spot net he might get to catch some fish. Now i need to unload his camper an my truck that will be a Monday project . we enjoyed getting to meet all of you in person ,like everyone else i have met thur the B.O.C. ya,ll are a great group of people .

8. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Dickie, Thank you for all your efforts, your hospitality, and the good eats. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and Aaron both. Already looking forward to next year's gathering, and hoping we can get together before then.

9. Knalves

Knalves New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    My family enjoyed themselves and was a really nice weekend both in weather and company. Thanks to all for a great weekend and it was a pleasure getting to know all y'all.

Special thanks to Jollymon for taking my son out for some mornin' fishin' and almost landing the big one!!! :wink: (there were a few witnesses to this fish story :big_smile:). And also for hosting the gathering at their site for some great food & fellowship.

Thank you Catgirl as well. Looking forward to the next gathering!

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Howdy everybody. Well, MsMixalot and I made it back just fine, and in a much more expedient manner than we GOT there :smile2:.

Obviously we need a man to write down the directions, thank you Jim Helring. :big_smile:

It was great getting to greet familiar faces and becoming acquainted with some new folks.

Dickie, this saying is actually after my time :embarassed: but, YOU ARE THE BOMB BUDDY. Thanks for everything.

11. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    sorry I didnt make it to camp ground, we fished friday night, shawn had to leave at 8am so we droped him off and went back fishing, Joe had to leave at 2pm so I dropped him off and took a nap....then it was time to go back fishing.... I wish the fish would have been a little more hungry. and glad yall had a good time, next year I'll have to camp with yall so I can get over to camp ground:big_smile: