Hope

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bowfin, Aug 13, 2006.

1. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I hope this site stays like it is I have been in alot of fishing sites and they all are good at first but after a will things start to change . I'm Farley new to this group and have just started to post some and I have to say It is my favorite fishing site alot of good people good posts hope it stays like it

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Bowfin I agree if there are changes I hope they are for the good of the site also.

3. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Welcome to the B.O.C. this is my favorite spot on the web and it has stayed basically the same for quite a while now it is a great spot to meet new fishin buddies and swap stories etc... hope ya stay and enjoy all of the great people and information available here:cool2:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is a great site with great people,we also have a grat staff that helps immediately should there be any problems so yes it's a good place to be .Again a big warm welcome,hope you stay and most of all hope you enjoy!pk powell:big_smile:

5. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    Welcome to the site and it is a great site. I also have been to many fishing sites and as of yet I have not found one with as mush information or good people like this one.
    Stephen

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looks like the BOC hooked a bowfin....:lol: Welcome, bowfin...:cool2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Age is a tyrant who forbids, at the penalty of life, all the pleasures of youth.

7. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC!