Hope all members are safe

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Mar 29, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hope all of our members made it through the terrible storms last night. After our little EF1 tornado last week, I am a whole lot more aware of them now and I shudder to think what folks go through during these. Well enough rambling

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for your thoughts, Richard. I know since that tree came through our roof during the January ice capades, I'm alot more aware of the weather. Watching the radar closely this evening and so far the storms are skirting us just to the west. Kansas and Texas have had some twisters though, I know... and there were some warnings around Bartlesville... so prayers are ongoing here.
    Stay safe, everybody!

3. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    So far, so good.

But the fat lady hasn't sung, yet.

4. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    It is awfully early for these storms, the videos that were shown are devastating, my prayers and thoughts are with anyone affected by these
    storms. Look out for each other and be safe.

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    You folks be careful out there our prayers are with you!!

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    at least 67 tornados reported from Texas, up through Oklahoma, and on into Kansas.

Welcome to March Madness folks

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    All we got here was a shower overnight, but sounds like OKC got slammed pretty hard with at least one tornado touching down on the west side.
    Hope the members from these areas will check in.
    More storms in the forecast for tonight into tomorrow morning.

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    The weathermen stated the little tornado in OKC formed in less than two minutes and was only a tornado for about 4 minutes. BUT, it had fun while it was a tornado...semi's and auto's thrown from the interstate, barns/sheds relocated, and two killed in their mobile home - the alert sirens started while the tornado was on the ground. About the time people could say "what the... " it was over.