Hop aboard the Hendrick Motorsports money train

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Oct 18, 2009.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hendrick Motorsports 1-2-3 in the standings

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Dang, I hope Rick will be able to pay his bills, only 3 of 4 cars in the money...:sad2::wink::smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm thinking about jumping aboard next year!:wink: Tired of being considered a loser all my ..or time here!:smile2: rollo

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Mark has always been my favorite - Hated to see him leave Roush but maybe he should have done it years ago. At least with this team he has a better chance. He now has his hick up and I am waiting for Johnsons to even the playing field. Hendrick teams won't beat themselves. It has to come from the unknown. Wreck, blowup, flat or something beyond their controal like rain etc...

If Jimmy continues to have great luck then he may win 10 in a row. I now look for Johnson to pass Gordon with titles. I don't think Gordon will win another.

5. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Look for NASCAR to change the rules next year if Johnson wins another title, winning 4 straight cup titles ain't luck, that's domination. NASCAR don't want one driver to continually dominate the series.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    They'll cripple the Chevy power plant

7. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When your good, your good. :wink:

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I have been aboard since the beginning even when Jeff was losing.Now if Jr was winning his 4th title would we be saying NASCAR is going to change the rules??Dont think so.Richard won many so did Dale Sr and NASCAR dont care.Remember last year Roush was kicking Hendricks ass on some tracks and Carl Edwards was the favorite going in to this year. NASCAR knows what I know and that is all streaks come to an end.Just ask Juan Pablo.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:big_smile: