Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit bart @1:00 met up with whisker_fish , got the low down on previous bart activity ( check your boat make sure you have neccecary boating items such as a throw able etc. FIRE EXTINGIUSHER ! ) went caught bait met mert and was joined up again with whisker and went up river to get out of the wind caught a couple small channels fishing for carp, no carp .hooked up the ya-ya and whisker _toon at dark and the when the bull frogs started the flats got fiesty startes with my buddy catching a 2# me a 4 whisker a 10 ,soni a 14 me a 9 and we were out of live gills that was it for fri nite sat morning I did manage a 2oz channel on a 6/0 gamatzu ( whisker_fish has photo proof ) unfortunitly w_f . had to leave met flathead 40 shortly after ,thank for comeing all the way up river to say hi ,except for that sunscreen commint from soni picked up gbig1 and donald pieper at the launch at noon along with jauquin and his hand made boat hooked up on some bait and thanks to whiskers loaner aerator kept them happy happy got up river little after dark soni got another 14 donald a 6 or so then soni a 8ish then donald a 10er and then a less than curtious buck head rambled by NOISEILY sounded like he had a rod ready blow through his block and that was pretty much it we had some bite but nothing serious except for gbig1 all most getting spooled by one of the flats on the stringer. great time and we great time good fishing and great people HOOYA thank s

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
hit bart @1:00 met up with whisker_fish , got the low down on previous bart activity ( check your boat make sure you have neccecary boating items such as a throw able etc. FIRE EXTINGIUSHER ! ) went caught bait met mert and was joined up again with whisker and went up river to get out of the wind caught a couple small channels fishing for carp, no carp .hooked up the ya-ya and whisker _toon at dark and the when the bull frogs started the flats got fiesty startes with my buddy catching a 2# me a 4 whisker a 10 ,soni a 14 me a 9 and we were out of live gills that was it for fri nite sat morning I did manage a 2oz channel on a 6/0 gamatzu ( whisker_fish has photo proof ) unfortunitly w_f . had to leave met flathead 40 shortly after ,thank for comeing all the way up river to say hi ,except for that sunscreen commint from soni picked up gbig1 and donald pieper at the launch at noon along with jauquin and his hand made boat hooked up on some bait and thanks to whiskers loaner aerator kept them happy happy got up river little after dark soni got another 14 donald a 6 or so then soni a 8ish then donald a 10er and then a less than curtious buck head rambled by NOISEILY sounded like he had a rod ready blow through his block and that was pretty much it we had some bite but nothing serious except for gbig1 all most getting spooled by one of the flats on the stringer. great time and we great time good fishing and great people HOOYA thank s
good times shortpole. thanx for the report

G

·
Was indeed a great trip except for my bait situation i had..looking forward to next trip out on water with the Ya Ya.... Fresh Live Bait...and Good People oh yeah and Beer. all that makes for some good fishin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.