Hoover Reservoir 7/3 -7/4

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BGRUMBLES, Jul 6, 2007.

1. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    caught 11 fish or so in 20 ft. of water both close to the bank at a drop off and out in the middle. fished fresh whole shad and shrimp. the shad usually work great out there but did better on shrimp this time and the fish were much smaller than normal.

truckin 4x4 (rob) came along and we had a great time....he is one of the nicest guys I have been fortunate enough to meet from the internet. really looking forward to hitting alum creek in the very near future so keep posted and lets all meet up and get some cats on the bank!!!!

ben

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad yall got out. Hopefully we can hook up again sometime in the near future. Had a great time last year at Deer Creek.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    yeah we had a great time just fishing and enjoying the nice night. yeah were going to have to get back out soon. well... i have to move soon. we just bought a house and we move on the 15th. but hope to get back out soon.

4. CATFISH1998

CATFISH1998 New Member

State:
    Westerville,Ohio
    I was out there last night trying for carp. But had no luck. If you have a get together let me know I live in Westerville an always ready to go.

5. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    i am down for deer creek again for sure tea....we will have to set up a time.

going to try either alum creek or scioto again soon....just have to figure out where and how to get creek chubs because that is what they love.

ben

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I can be free in the mornings but usually have to work like 3-7 or so. Then free again late nights.

Just let me know, always up to wet a line.

7. Rambo

Rambo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i fish hoover a-l-o-t, and i go all around the lake on the bankshores, and i have a heck of a time catching much of anything at night, done alot of good bass and crappie fishing there from a boat back when my brother had one, but the biggest cat ive caught there at hoover this year went 4 pounds i think?-where are they hiding? i fish alum more and kinda gave up on hoover lately,i just seem to catch moreat alum.

8. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am heading to hoover tonight with two guys...capt. culver from here and his twin bro....

let you guys know how well we do...should be a good night.

ben