Hooked!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ultramindbrk, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anyone catch the show "Hooked:Caught bare-handed" from last night? Most of it was on noodlin! What a good show..Just curious if anyone else enjoyed it? :tounge_out:

2. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Is it a series or a 1 time show?what channel is it on?

Thanks,

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Tim wish i had a seen it but i couldn,t find it on ,when the boss said i could change channels :wink::big_smile:

4. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I saw it, and yes it was good. I made a post about it comeing on Monday night and got jumped on, because a fellow said I was introduceing grapplen to people, and I was ruining the fishing for his kids kids, plus all the breeders will be gone. Its jus a TV show, not a how to show. Anyways all the Hooked shows are pretty interesting.

5. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    its those kind of guys that make me smile when i butcher a bunch of big fish for a good neighbor hood fish fry :wink:

wowie jelously over some body catching a fish lmao :smile2::smile2: amazzing !!!

Noodling is fun and legal in several states and those states still pulling big fish out of the water ....

6. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I watched it and all I can say is that they've got more guts than me:crazy::crazy: How about the guy with the snorkel? Stay safe and watch where you put your hands!!!:wink:

7. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think I have seen it in the past and loved it. Would no more do it myself that jump out of a good airplane with a bag on my back though...

Gota be carfull about posts about Snagging, Trot Lines, Limb Lines, Set lines or Noodlin... All legal depending on what state your in but they are not topics that fare well on this site.

8. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    its been on before i watched it and enjoyed i would try it once maybe:embarassed:

9. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sure hope it wasn't illegal for me to watch a show about noodlin in the state of Missouri! :smile2: Or post about seeing it on my favorite website..:smile2:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  10. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Bump for those who may not have seen the show. See the link in my post on Page 1.