hooked fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by stangcrazy85, May 26, 2009.

1. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    has anyone ever landed any sort of fish that had been hooked before i mean hook and line still hanging from the lips ?? just curious i once skinned a snapper and found 4 hooks and short line in its throat didnt seem to be affecting either

2. pitbull1078

pitbull1078 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    yes i have caught a couple channels that had hooks still in there mouth. I also caught a bluegill that had a long shank hook and line in its mouth

3. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    in a local lake i catch gills with snells still in their guts, ive hooked a couple by the loop on the snell

4. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    cool i just wonder if any of my ohioan brothers has thanks guys wonder how long it would take to rust out

5. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    yes i have, i got a 5lbs l.m. bass one time with a road runner tiped with a 2"white mr twister on his toun (sp?). and yes he went back

6. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is real common when steelhead fishing. I got a 9 pound hen last year with a orange hook in her throat, a black hook in her jaw, along with my hook in the top of her mouth.
    I got a channel cat at Findley SP with a worm, bobber and zebco kids pole still hooked to it.

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hell, u cant beat that,a channel with a rig allready set up lol, lol.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well there is at least on forty pounder swimming around central Ohio with forty pound blue big game with a swivel and a 9/0 gamakatsu circle you can try for! lol lost him Monday night after a prolonged battle. :crazy::eek:oooh::sad2::embarassed: