"HOOKED" 9:00 Central, Noodling

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by Mr. Foster, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Monday night on National Geographic 9:00 central is the show "Hooked" and they are featuring the art of noodling. Jus passing it on.

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Calm down now, its jus a TV show. :smile2:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009

3. nanookofthenish

nanookofthenish New Member

State:
    sw iowa
    I personally avoid the breeders if I can- I'm almost done with child support obligations. Ha!

4. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Was a very interesting show. Was cool to watch the fish and game biologists tagging them before release.

skunkopotamus, this is called the alternative methods section.
    Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish A place to talk about all legal methods of catching catfish, other than rod and reel. Jug fishing, Noodling, Trotlines, Limblines, Yo-Yo's, etc.

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Thanks now I am hooked on noodling and I am going to take all the breeders from our waters with my hand:smile2: jk wish I could watch it. noodling sounds like fun to me

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    skunkopotamus, this is called the alternative methods section.
    Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish A place to talk about all legal methods of catching catfish, other than rod and reel. Jug fishing, Noodling, Trotlines, Limblines, Yo-Yo's, etc.[/QUOTE]

Some people crack me up with all the complaining about alternative methods. I can't wait to get home and run some jugs.:big_smile: