Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gene had sent me some hooks a while back and suggested I use em for my channel cat fishin. They are Matzuo Octopus Sickle hooks in a 7/0 size. All I can say is "WOW" I knew they were sharp. Found that out the hard way while snellin em. They worked like a champ. Perfect for the channels I catch in my waters. The hook did all the work. They aren't designed for real large hunks of cut bait like a half of shad or a big live bait. However they are perfect for targetting the channels. Biggest we got sunday was five pounds. Was usein a respectable hunk of cut perch and generous ammounts of liver. The hook performed well and met or exceeded all my expectations. I recomend gettin yourself a bunch of these and lettin em work for you. Thanx Gene!!!!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Hey bonehead I could of told ya that(LOL)bet you'll be more careful next time(LOL) Yup I have a few to but aint gotta do much fishing YET!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.