HOOK TEST

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by BIG GEORGE, Apr 14, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Gene had sent me some hooks a while back and suggested I use em for my channel cat fishin. They are Matzuo Octopus Sickle hooks in a 7/0 size. All I can say is "WOW" I knew they were sharp. Found that out the hard way while snellin em. They worked like a champ. Perfect for the channels I catch in my waters. The hook did all the work. They aren't designed for real large hunks of cut bait like a half of shad or a big live bait. However they are perfect for targetting the channels. Biggest we got sunday was five pounds. Was usein a respectable hunk of cut perch and generous ammounts of liver. The hook performed well and met or exceeded all my expectations. I recomend gettin yourself a bunch of these and lettin em work for you. Thanx Gene!!!!

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the info sounds like there good hooks

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got a few sizes myself and yes they are sharp and the design is awesome. Ill post some reviews once I get to fishing this year, 2008.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey bonehead I could of told ya that(LOL)bet you'll be more careful next time(LOL) Yup I have a few to but aint gotta do much fishing YET!