Homework Help!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gone fishin 4 kittys, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Does anyone know who is all on the Supreme Court I can't find anything on it. Please some help. I'll give you a rep point.lol

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    the second one is the one you want.......hurry before o'conner retires! :D

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Ginsburg, Souter, Thomas, Breyer
    Scalia, Stevens, *Rehnquist, O'Connor, Kennedy

Chief Justice John Roberts (9/29/2005-present)

the asterick by rehnquist is because he passed away in office - roberts replaced him

4. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Phil, shame on you.
    "contributeing to the "none -studing of a minor"
    Josh, try getting out a book instead of a keyboard.LMAO!
    shame shame shame
    (kinda like my kids asking me ,how do you spell something.Well theres a dictionary look it up. :D

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i hear ya, keith, but his weakness is spelling - until he learns to spell he ain't gonna find it on the internet OR in the encyclopedia :0a10:

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    library or school books would have it.
    Spell check are dictionary for spelling.
    Fox news. LOL.

Dang internet. :glare:

I know he can find something through a search even a word in a Doc by useing find but what about an index in a book. LOL. Not a book on the puter a real book. I'm messing with ya Josh. but can you find something by using an index :p LOL.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I can't beleive you fell into his trap again. LOL! Why do it yourself when ya can get someone else to do it for ya.

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

So, Phil gets an A+, and Joshy gets an F for plagerizing.

Ray

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Thank God for the internet. I'm 33 and going back to school. Do you guys remember having to dig through the library to find sources for papers? It is SOOOOOOOOO much easier to be able to google a certain topic and find sources. Tough sometimes to find actual information vs. advertisements, but man it beats the heck out of searching through the ol' paper version of the Encyclopedia Britannica.....

10. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    All you have to do is go to one of the major search engines on the net and enter in whatever your looking for. For example if you type in "supreme court justices" on Yahoo you will get back 7 million hits. I would think that somewhere in there you could find what your looking for.

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, ok, i am sorry for contributing to the delinquency of the younger generation :eek: ..........josh - LOOK IT UP next time...i am not going to help again :crying: .......sorry BROs...please forgive me :sad:

12. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

:D :D :D

At least someone here is smart enough to find the answers... :rolleyes:

Ray

13. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i'm not condoning what josh did and phils weakness LMAO
    but like said if you type in blah blah blah it will kick out like 7 million things for you to glean through........................
    thats an aweful lot of gleaning .
    now maybe his particular question was easier to find due to specific characters /positions held in government,ive had the exact opposite with a certain teach that my son had a year or so ago and the questions he would ask were sometimes some of the most obscure and time consumeing questions
    i think he would purposely find that type of questioning to
    make them search and learn. after a full day of school and a full evening of searching it gets to be a bit much.

phil go see principal buttsavage immediately!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahahaha

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    After a full day of workin and then comein home and takein care of what needs to be done its a little much! LOL! WAAAAAAAAAA! Suck it up. It is what builds character and the ability to handle what is thrown at ya as ya grow. Had to say it fellas. LOL!

15. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

i will give you something scary to think about JOSH may end up going into
    LAW if he gets out of school.
    KIRK :eek: :p :D

16. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    NOoooo!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!!

17. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    7 Million hits. LMAO and they say the internet is fast. LOL. . Internet searching is most likely to give a person a case of the flat butt, flabby muscles and pot belly side effects while finding the correct answer.
    Search through the search then search through that search and keep doing that until its narrowed down to 1 million and one of those searches probably has a form with students telling the answer to each other. The good thing is you meet new friends. LOL. :rolleyes:

Here lets just get it over with. http://www.supremecourtus.gov/
    Does any old timers remember how we found answers to question like that before the internet.

Good luck on your quest Josh. Remember, the force is with you. Lets us know the grade you get. :D

18. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    No, let us know the grade WE get.