Homemade BOC sticker

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by wylie catter, Jul 6, 2006.

1. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I took some 3" white letters and put BOC in the center of my boat windsheild. I did it because I haven't found any other BOC stickers, and I wanted one. It looks good, and I was wondering if anybody else had done this. Because a lot of times there are other members on the same water at the same time as you. This is a cheap simple way to indentify a member. I thought about putting one on my truck too.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like a good idea.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is an easy fix, the BOC Store has stickers just have to email sis and ask her about them.

sistercatfish@gmail.com

4. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Here is one I just made here at work, now if only I had some sticker paper to print on.:lol:

bocdecal.jpg

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

Looks good brother, keep up the good work at work. LMAO

6. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Spaceace looks goog

7. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Yeah Spaceace, something like that would look real good on a boat.

8. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Paul, you get the message? These boys really like decals.

9. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    I printed one on photo paper and it looked good, I used to have some sticker paper but I cant find it and I dont think Wal Mart carries it anymore.

10. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Bro's and Sis's;
    Howdy! :smile2:
    Just a thought about your "sticky paper".
    Have any of you tried checking with some of those smaller Sign Companies? I know many of them make "Magnetic" signs but I would think that some of them would also make the "paper" kind too.
    Another thought would be a small Printing Company. The kind I am thinking of are usually one person or family owned and not like those large conglamorate types.
    You might also consider using your Internet Search Engines to find a place too. After all, if you posted here, then you have a computer with a search engine! :smile2:
    And!, if all else fails, make your own "Sticky Paper". Print out your "Sticker" go to a hardware store and pick up a can of spray adhesive in or around the paint department and follow the directions on the can. That should work plenty well for what you folks are talking about.
    Hope this helps you folks.
    "Walk In Peace"
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: That looks real good Spaceage. Keep up the good work. Wish I could draw.