Homemade boats, You can make one to!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wpsatisfide, Feb 7, 2006.

1. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    They are cheap, quick to make, and can be constructed with items you already own. Since some people prefer flatbottom boats and some prefer pontoons Ive got pictures of the completed models for each type.

Attached Files:

2. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    That flattbottom would come in handy for shore lunch!:happy: :happy:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I like the table. Got room and something to hold on too.
    I got a couple out in my shed. Now I can show my wife why I have stored them all these years. I knew one day they would come in handy.
    Good Ideal. LOL.

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    I never should of looked at them while at work, everyone heard me laughing and I had a bit of a crowd looking at them. Excellent job, I know I can build one and I know a construction site where I can steal some insulation from.

5. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    I thought it was funny as heck. Lots of creative people. The one man pontoon would be worth making just for the fun of taking it out :)

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    And I spent all that time and money on my pond boat! When I could of just lifted the wifes table!
    Bill:rock-big:

7. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I would love to see the wardens face! Your fishing out of a what???????? I seen a guy in a bath tub one time. It was plowing the water. Me and My dad watched this guy and we thought it looked like a bath tub. It got the best of us and we went over to him at the dock and sure enough it was a bath tub. I still to this day don't understand how that thing floated.

8. TheDriftFisherman

TheDriftFisherman New Member

State:
    NC
    :thumbsup: Too Cool