Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by tackleholic, Nov 18, 2009.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Listening to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me what a fool I've been. :crazy: :cool2:
    This is'nt no tin roof, but it till served the same purpose. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    looks peacefull....

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Love to listen to the sound of rain in a tent or under a metal roof.

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I should've taken along my sleeping bag. The folding chair was hurting my back & hip big time. :big_smile:

5. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    I don't need the rain to tell me what a fool I've been...........I've got an exwife for that:angry:

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    that is just like mine bro. isnt it nice to stay dry, while getting some meat. lol

7. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just turned in a 108 pound doe from yesterday this morning. Then turned around and made a BIG OOPS. At 2:30 this after noon. I killed a 6 point buck that if I had realized what he was, I would not have even considered shooting him. I couldnt see the top of his head although I thought I did. I missed the rack. I shot him head on well over 100 yards. Bullet entered center of his chest and exit in a former exit hole. If you know what I mean. Cut his lung and heart in half and doubled the size of the old puuuup shoot. I think that this buck is the same buck that I had hang out for an hour under my tree stand in the thicket this morning. About shot him then just because he wouldnt go away. If any one wants to see a picture of the smallest buck ever shot by an adult I will post it. Would have made a great first buck for one of the 2 oldest kids. I dont know that I have ever seen as many deer as I have this year. They are being spooky though even the little deer. They are staying barried in the thicket. Even the 50 pound does are staying in there. Cant get them to step out in the field or the haul roads. If they hit the haul roads they are running across them.

8. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Last wed I'd jumped a buck in the pine thicket. He had heard me walking up the ridge & took off. I first only heard him running & saw his back & rear going over the ridge down on the hillside. On opening day I was with someone who had a doe to walk up behind him & she started to run in behind me. Neither of us got a shot. :angry:

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Ex-girlfriends knows how to play that roll. :confused2:

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    well, tackleholic, are you seeing any steaks walk by?

11. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Not for a week now. I still think about the doe & buck that I couldn't get a clear shot at. :angry: :angry:
    Too much going on with 3 ptj's. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  12. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    good luck on this last weekend on firearms season bro.

13. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Couldn't finish out the season. :angry: