Home movie, especially painfull.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by dinkbuster1, Mar 8, 2008.

1. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ..... especially painfull since we are locked in with over a foot of snow:sad2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5616159436762834456 video was shot in late June of '06. decided to hit the river after a good rain, caught it on the rise and the channels were going bezerk! we filmed only a fraction of the fish we caught, i beleive we caught between 30-35 channels that day! i have pt. 2 of the video i will post on this thread as soon as it is done processing.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Great video Mike .... What body of water were you fishing? That sure helped and gave a little relief from the winter-time blues I have been experiencing ...
    Garry- .... :eek:oooh:

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Duuude, I sure wish Spring would get here, I spnnt an hour earlier today shoveling a 4-5 ft snow drift away from the back door so the dogs could get out to do there business. Awesome video and I cant wait for those spring time high water channels to get here, the best fishing of the whole year!!

Salmonid

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i just wish it would warm up and stay warm, i just got done shoveling from the front porch, around all 3 cars and the driveway to the road, was gonna run into town but they have a level 3 snow emergency on :eek:oooh: i think thats an automatic ticket if caught driving, oh well at least the driveway is done, now im going to have to go down and shovel out the dog house, snow drifted it about full last night and have to get the horses back outside , they coulda slept out except for the barking about their house being full of snow, they are st bernards and dont sleep in the dog house 99% of the time anyways , oh well spring should be here soon after this 12-15 inches of snow melts off and makes a mess :wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dink thanks for sharing the video. We have snow o n the ground here in So. Illinois and watching your video gave me a little touch of spring.:big_smile:

6. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks for sharing that,man what good fishin wish i was there i would have held the camera for ya for a little bit,lol

7. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You really know how to give a man fishing envy with this blizzard going on! Thanks for sharing, always enjoy your videos!:big_smile: