HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by smokkin99, Dec 22, 2008.

1. smokkin99

smokkin99 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    well we made it home lastnight around 9pm. after a hell of a trip (braking down 3 times on 20)!!!!:eek:oooh: lucky my boss is a wrench head.:big_smile: but its nice to sleep in my own bed for once. still no luck in finding a house to rent up there in abbieville so we are still staying in the motel.

Now for the fun thing. The little dinner we eat lunch at Lynn's cafe. Has a board FULL of pics of Flatheads in the range of 30 to 60 lbs . Knowing this will kill bearfrog!!!!! LOL I've told the young guy that works with us that we practice catch and release the big boys at Lake Marion. Then he says that there are no more big cats up here. I told that why. AM I right???

Well HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

2. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    What's the saying? Catch and release into the grease...
    Where is this guy saying or referring to that there are no more big fish there? I bet if that is the case then people over harvested an area or worse, "cheated" to get them out.
    Then again those pics could be just plain out fabricated or took in Kansas if all we know...lol

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Tell him just because he cant catch them dont mean there not there.:big_smile: