Home at Last !!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigcat_chaser, Jul 16, 2007.

1. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Well it sure was nice to be home for a few days, did manage to get in some catfishing while I was home. Really wish I could have hooked up with some of you while I was home again but they only gave me two weeks it was kinda tough just to schedule some fishing period. I guess after you havent been able to fish for a while you dont take it for granted quite so much I had a good night friday night and caught a whole bunch of fish the funny part was they all weren't too awfully big(biggest was about 5-6 lbs) but just catching them you would have thought I just set a world record or something man was that fun. Anyway just kinda wanted to check in with everybody and say Hi, I have to go back on Wednesday so take care and hope to see you all as soon as I can come home for good :big_smile:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear you got to spend some time on home soil. Keep yourself safe over there.

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is great, hope you have a good time at home:big_smile:

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You're the one that needs to take care, Dave...
    Wish I could do it for ya...
    :wink:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Its good to hear you got to come home and spend a lil time doin what you like to do...fishing....take care when you go back and know we have you in our prayers and thoughts. Thanks for all you do.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So thankful to God that you finally got to come home for 2 weeks. I wish you could have stayed home. Please be careful and stay safe.I am praying for all who are on foreign soil.----------SisterPat:smile2:

7. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Well I am sure glad you have a great time when you were at home. The time flys by when you only have two weeks.:sad2: So much you want to do and not enough time to do it in. I know for "my" two weeks will be coming in a few months.lol. Well you take care and enjoy. Thought's and prayers will always be with you and your family.

sis

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dave, I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family. God Bless and take care.

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Dave glad you got to come home for a few.

Keep your eyes open
    Your ears alert and your buddie on your six

10. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Dave we are sure glad you got to come home and have a little fun out there on the water. We are keeping you and all our troops in our prayers daily. Maybe we will get to fish with you one of these days.

11. neal

neal New Member

State:
    ky.
    Dave,glad you got to come home for visit.Thanks for all you do!!! Take care and GOOD LUCK!!!

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Dave - Glad you were able to get some fishing in during your two weeks away from the desert! Take care of yourself over there and get back safely! Thank you for serving our country!:cool2:

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Dave, good to see you got a little r and r take care Brother!!

14. chuck7700

chuck7700 New Member

State:
    Coppell, TX.
    Glad you got to come home for a short time. We will pray for your protection while your over there. God bless

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Dave,

Glad you got to come home and have some R&R. Thanks for dropping in and sharing your lil story with us. Take care and GOD bless you!:big_smile:

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dave I'm glad you made it home and was able to fish while here. I want to think you for all your doing for us. Stay Safe .:big_smile: