Holy Toyota!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by derail, Mar 9, 2008.

1. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man I'm no expert. And I have always been a chevy guy. But I have to give props to our Japanese brothers on the progress they have made with those toyo cars and motors. In only year 2 they are looking as fast as anyone. Talk about a productive off season. Hopefully the big three will take this push the right way and get to work. I hated the idea of toyota in nascar last year, but I think it will only make the sport faster in the end. :0a26:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well, maybe we will get more mikey fans to join up here soon:smile2: rollo

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I knew it wouldnt take long for them to get up to speed, after all Toyota has been dominating the truck series last couple years.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    they just had to get some good drivers in there the drivers that they had last year were all old washed up drivers that need to hang up there stiring wheel an give it up

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Hey, maybe they will start making outboards! :)
    BB in SC

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    anybody relize that

Inside Line: Interested in a full-blown overview of the Toyota Camry from ... the Kentucky plant now made 75 percent of the Camry sedans sold in the U.S. ...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=46002

wheres the compition made????:smile2:

The Fusion is manufactured at Ford's Hermosillo Stamping & Assembly plant in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, where the similar Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ are ...

The following facts about the Dodge Charger, manufactured by Daimler Chrysler ... The Dodge Charger is built in the Brampton Ontario, Canada assembly plant. ...

Aug 21, 2006 ... GM announces that the Chevrolet Camaro will be "Made in Canada" - New C$740 million investment brings recent GM Canada total to over $3 ...
    A Listing of consumer products that are proudly Made In Canada. ... Chevrolet Impala. Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Buick Allure. Pontiac Grand Prix ...

looks like there one of the only U.S.A. made vehicles.

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Wow, Mikey doesnt have to go far to get his Toyotas.:smile2:

8. LIPPY

LIPPY New Member

State:
    ks
    I have to agree, they came out strong this last week.

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The Toyota's should be able to out run the Chevy's,Ford's and Dodge's according to the Chassis-Dyno test that were run at Daytona after the "Duel 150's". They were developing about 20 Horsepower more than the other manufacturers.

10. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Glad to see an American made car has started winning !!!!! Really was tired of seeing those foreign made Fords, Chevys and Dodges dominating racing in the USA