Holy hail in Smithville!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by dougc, May 15, 2009.

1. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Lightning, hail storms and three inches of rain in less than two hours. A little bit of flooding going on here, and the rain hasn't stopped yet! Not like we needed it or anything...:crazy:

2. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Doug stay off the river!:wink:

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Oh, well hail yeah. send us some more of your old dead trees and broken refrigerators and tires and whatever

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I threw a couple of hot water heaters and the kids' soccer balls in the river just for you Bob!

5. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    I was just down at the ramp and check the conditions, I tossed a six pack of tall boys for the guys fishing the tourney tomorrow night.

I think I am heading for Langdon late tonight and fish,
    No rain that far north. :wink:

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I dont think I will hit the river this week end. I live by Richmond. Around 7 tonight I checked my rain gauge and I had 4 inches so far. Went to Cooley ramp and some trash was already coming down the river. I bet by 12 tonight the trees will coming in good numbers. I hope the boys in St Joe are carfull tomorrow if they still have the tourny. Dang rain anyway.

Tom

7. MoJon

MoJon New Member

State:
    NoMo
    Here in Kearney I got 3.5inches in the rain guage I JUST dumped. It started here about 1:30pm and quit rainin about 7. We had 2 3/4 inches from 1:30 to 3:30 just a slow rain after that. Sure is gonna jack-up the crappie spawn at Smithville. But the Kitties oughta be bittin.

8. shooter06

shooter06 New Member

State:
    Central Missouri
    Not bad here. I think we got lucky and missed alot of the rain. 6-7 tenths is all we got. The Missouri river is still above flood stage from all the rain you northerners got.....Thanks Alot!!! :big_smile:. Gasconade looks pretty good though.