HOLLYWOOD TAKES ON THE BIG MUDDY!

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by tkeyhunter, Aug 11, 2008.

1. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    TONTO took his nephew & his nieces' boyfriend out on the Muddy Saturday morning.
    Eric (the boyfriend) lives in Hollywood, works for Disney Studios, and was raised in the heart of Chicago. The great outdoors is a very "new" thing for him. Prior to this fishing trip, he thinks he fished once & it involved a worm. Well, the trip began at the house at 0600 hours. They were all sent out to tackle the Muddy with a bloody mary in one hand & my special breakfast sandwich in the other. Couldn't help anymore than that, the rest was up to TONTO!

By 8 am Eric had landed a 20+ lb blue, was hooked on catfishing, needed to move out of the city, and may very well believe TONTO can walk on water. All three caught cats that morning. It was (as reports go) "flippin amazing".

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bloody Mary's,,,,i wanna go fishin with Tonto:wink:

4. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am with you there John:0a24:. Plus I know Tonto knows the Big Muddy very very well to. So this means 2 times the fun!! Congrats on the great fish.:big_smile:

5. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I agree, some mornings that would be better than coffee. That 20 pounder would definitely be better than coffee!!!