Holiday Wishes from Wild Wolf Products

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Nov 22, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our Customers and members of the BOC a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. It has been a Great Year getting to meet a lot of you all at Gatherings and Events around the country. I have had the opportunity to Talk to a lot of you on the Phone and makes me feel like I have known a lot of you forever. Meeting People on the BOC has created a lot of great Frienships and for that I am super Thankful.

I just had to say it:

Gene and Helen

2. avitem1949

avitem1949 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    happy thanksgiving!!! I will be trying your hooks next weekend. I'll let you know how they work. Howard M.:big_smile:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Gene! I hope you and your family have a Great and Safe Thanksgiving!:big_smile: Thanks for all you do as a sponsor and an all around good guy!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Gene for your sponsorship and all you add to the BOC. I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving day.

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Thanks Gene and Helen, I certainly wish you both a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving Holiday as well. Take care, hugs to you both.
    Punkin570, Redticrunner,
    Dixiebassboy and MSfishingrl.

6. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Thank you all for the kind wishes as well. :)

Gene did the honors with cooking up a great ham dinner complete with candied sweet potatoes, green bean casserole. I made a super onion and mustard sauce for the ham. All in all we had a nice meal and plenty left over for another day or two....or three...or four...or....:smile2:

7. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    thanks Happy Thankagiving from Sam and Chris Davis. thanks for the great service.

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    thanks for the wishes gene im sending some your way.by the way my tks giving dinner had all the trimings except for the main course.i caught a 1/2 grown coon and had it smoked.made sweet taters and mushroom side dish.seemed like i was 20 years old again.

9. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thanks Gene, you are the best!

Jaime