Holiday Weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, May 23, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I just want to wish all the boc members and visitors to catfish1 a good a safe holiday weekend. If you are going fishing may the cat on the end of your line bend your rod make your drag sing and bottom your scales out:big_smile:. Have a great one everyone.

Tom

2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Tom, I'm hitting the water this weekend. Hope we can keep the drunks out of are line.:eek:oooh:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks Tom and back at ya.:wink: I'll use voluntary restraint this weekend and prolly hang around the house. The following weekend, i'm headin to okla. driftin.:cool2:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Same to you too Tom have a safe one yourself.

John now you know Cher is gonna get tried of you hanging around the house and gonna tell you to go fishin. Need to get out there and pratice that drifting to make sure your doing it right, don't you. :roll_eyes:
    Everyone stay safe and Have FUN out there. Happy Holidays everyone!!

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    You're safe, I don't plan on getting all the way to Kentucky:smile2:

Seriously, though, just planning on taking it easy, may take the kids camping on a big sandbar I've been wanting to fish if it hasn't been claimed before I get on the river this evening.

John, good luck in Okliehomely, hope you get into some big ones!

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Tom. Were staying close to home this Holiday. GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

7. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    well I too want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday this weekend, let us keep our hearts and minds on those that are gone but not forgotten, as for myself with gas prices and all, im staying around the house too ,might try some bank fishing on the river though.anyways yall be safe, and GOD bless everyone,

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'll be out there this weekend.. Good luck and be safe..

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Same to you Tom. Wish I could be out there with you guys, but alas, I'm working until tuesday :angry:

10. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Well we are back. Had a great time camping and fishing with the wife. Meet some nice folks in the camp ground. Fishing wasnt worth a darn. More details on on the fishing in the mo resevoirs and lakes section. Hope everyone's weekend was as good as the wifes and mine was. Hate to get back to the real world. Now back to work.

Tom