holiday season

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Dec 24, 2007.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Wanted to wish all the Ohio gang a merry christmas and a happy new years

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    same to you tony... looking forward to fishing the lake soon again with you...rollo

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    same to all of you have a great christmas, and remember its for the kids (thats why my 2 yr old grandaughter got a new ugly stick for christmas lol ) have fun and hope to see all of you on the water this year:big_smile:

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thanks Tony, I wish you and yours a merry christmas also. And congrats on that 50+ flathead you caught this year. I didn't hear of many others on the Ohio thread LOL.

5. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Merry Christmas to all you guys and a Happy New Year.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Being its Christmas Eve and we are all hopefully staying warm sitting here thinking about catfish still.? lol..doesn't seem right does it? i love them critters!!! we should go drop a hundred wounded baits and a couple tubs of chicken livers in our honey holes for them!!! after all it is the season for giving!! :smile2: anyways... happy holidays again brothers...rollo

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Tony,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family and to all members of the B.O.C.:cool2:.

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Merry Christmas to all of you as well, just spent 2 hours putting together a race track for my son that "santa" brought....LOL, wouldnt have taken so long had the directions not flew out the back of my truck on the way home..:smile2: Merry Christmas and happy new year!!! Springs on its way!

9. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    merry christmas-i dont know what you all are asking for this year,but i asked santa for my first 50+ flattie.im sure that fish is under a tree somewhere in the bottom of the river right now.lol!

10. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Merry Christmas to all ... and praying for everyone to have a properous and Happy New Year ....

11. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Merry Christmas to everyone and a safe happy New Year.