Holiday bowl !

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by BubbaCat, Dec 31, 2009.

1. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Arizona was on holiday:embarrassed_2::embarrassed_2:

2. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Is it cold in Nebraska ?:big_smile:

3. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    no we have global worming here. It's a balmy 8 degrees here. The 2 feet of snow piled up outside is melting in a hurry. I think I'll get my boat out of storage tomorrow.

4. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    yeah it's nice here 6 ft. of snow for me from 2 storms had -5 on the way home gettin ready to go drink beer and do some tubing on the river maybe a swim then go noodling i'm intoxicated acording (spelld right?) to the fuzz but yeah its nice here for the time of the year!!!!!:smile2: how bout them huskers anyhow 33-0 i made 100 bucks way to go 'skerz just wait till next year granted suh will be gone :sad2: but crick is up and coming watch out big 12... heard rumor also they will play s. dakota and western kentucky washington and idaho for the nonconfrence games anyone know of this??? good luck to a boy named suh in the nfl!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  5. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    oh by the way nebraska didn't even have their own band at the game for some reason?? but a local high school out of lincoln filled in for them what was that all about???????????????:confused2: