Hold on to your hat

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Mar 6, 2007.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hold that hat man is the wind kicking up out there. They said we had winds around 50 mph and now MORE SNOW FOR WED man where is spring I need to fish.

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Its the same up here in N.Y. the temp is down to -4 the wind chill factor is -25 below. No ice fishing today!!!

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes it sounds like you all have had alot of bad weather this winter weather is going to finaly break here this week going to be in the 50s all week next week in the 60s now if we can get this water to go down we would be great

4. speciallibXO

speciallibXO New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Looks like next week it should start getting better. I'm itching bad to get out on the water, but not willing to do it with the wind blowing hard. Small craft advisories are no joke.

5. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Not only is it the wind, but the river is not looking to good either. I drove across it this morning on the Key bridge, and it looked just like chocolate milk. I realize the river is not that clean to start with but I just can't imagine going out on it now.

6. Bucktail033

Bucktail033 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    its blowing like 50 mph plus here

7. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    its about 45 0r 50 here about 10 degrees more and i am heading to the river springs almost here

8. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Ya the feeder rivers up here are just start to get back down and clear up so it maybe back down for the weekend.

9. h3ohawaii

h3ohawaii New Member

State:
    maryland
    hopefully Sabin and I will be out there this weekend. Supposed to be warm (relatively speaking of course).

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    It was windy here in Ar last wk. But beautiful today hang in :smile2: there in a few days you will be getting our weather

11. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    We may have to wait more than a few days. Snow tomorrow, and rain in the forecast for early next week. This is why I hate to have above average temperatures in winter like we did in December, because we end up paying for it later.

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    March weather can still be rough.
    Febuary is typically our coldest month with it getting cranked up in January and winding down in March. April brings more consistant weather then the March hope for good weather. Its still early at 6 days into March.