Hogs still here

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by jstall, Dec 24, 2007.

1. jstall

jstall New Member

State:
    Gary Texas
    Hogs still eating corn at my feeders. Have you heard about wild hog meat being shipped over seas and selling for 30 bucks a pound.

Attached Files:

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i'm telling you joseph, there's plenty here on the boc who would kill em for ya!:wink:

3. WOOD18

WOOD18 New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    ANYONE WANT TO GO INTO BUSINESS!:wink:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sounds like we might have to make a trip and help a brother in need.

5. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You just need to have a "Hog" week for some BOC brothers! Are the hogs you have Ferrell's or a Russian strain? Hogs can wreck havoc on a deer lease for sure!:eek:oooh:

6. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Wood18 and I both have dogs, and we WILL TRAVEL. :cool2:

Trust me, once you see dogs work a group of hogs, you'll never wanna kill em another way. It's so much fun, you just have to experience it.

7. jrbb00

jrbb00 New Member

State:
    Texas
    sorry about your problem but they make great targets and eat well to. Years ago a feller told me that god put hogs on earth so bow hunters would have target practice and food all year long.

8. montgomery#1

montgomery#1 New Member

State:
    ogden utah
    if you need some help ill come down. it would be my first time hunting hogs i would love to have some fresh pork. if you want help send me a message. im montgomery#1 thanks for the help.

9. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    That's a funny lookin' cat in your avatar Monty. Catch that one in Utah, did you? LOL
    Bigwhiskers

10. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    i think you can find a lot of folks on here that will help you out with the hog population includeing me.

11. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Looks like a wealth of bacon to me!!!:still_dreaming:

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    HOG HUNTIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Back several years ago, Ft. Riley KS was having a problem with wild hogs on the artillery range and the wildlife service on post was asking around for hunters to work a drive and shoot event. Well, a company commander caught wind of this, grabbed up a couple of combat squads with M-16s and volunteered to solve their little problem and hold a field problem to boot. Surrounded them piggies in a grove of trees and after the shooting was over they butchered them up, boiled the heads, made sausage and all. Had themselves a righteous BBQ. I was on the list of civilian hunters and I felt left out. And hungry for pork. Sniff!

14. bad apple

bad apple New Member

State:
    florida
    heres a few at my feeder....just for a refernse i have to stand on a five gallon bucket and reach as far as i can just to touch the bottom of the feeder motor...

Attached Files:

15. smokeeater3302

smokeeater3302 New Member

State:
    il
    let me at em! let me at em !