Hogans Creek Access Site

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by kawildcat, Jul 29, 2009.

1. kawildcat

kawildcat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Last weekend I went down to Hogan's Creek in Aurora and did some bankfishing with a buddy. I liked the look of it and wanted to know of any access sites to launch a boat onto the creek. Is there a public access site in the the city park or the surrounding areas. Thanks for the help.

2. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I know that last year we where down there and saw that some duck hunters had launched from the east end of the park. Then we saw the police show up then a tow truck, towed off the truck, then came back and towed off the trailer. There is a nice ramp in tanners creek in lawrenceburge though. Not far at all by river. Turn to the south beside MCdonalds hope this helps.

3. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    they will tow you at that ramp and its all tore up under the water.use tanners

skippie them hunters overloaded there boat with 5 guys a dog and all the equipment. the boat sank and dumped em in the cold water when they got up river some, thats why you only seen the truck and trailer.. lol

4. cat/tracker

cat/tracker New Member

State:
    IN
    If you go up 350 just passed the shell gas turn right Derkin ICE. its not the best but we use it wen the water is up some times.

5. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info!

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Did you do any good down there.

7. kawildcat

kawildcat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We got a couple of decent bites but that was about it. The night after we went up to Morris Res. and caught a couple of bullheads no size though.