Hog wild

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by tomcat85, Jul 28, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    so i picked up some hog wild bait today. that stuff stinks to high heaven hope it work. hows it work for you guys?

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I use Hog Wild Premo just about every time out. It is a great bait for channels. Get ya some Looper Rigs to hold that bait!!

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    hog wild is by far the best stink bait.. i cant count the number of channels and blue cats iv caught on hog wild Even few 20 n 30 pound blues on a lake here..good luck

4. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    I have had great success with hog wild. I like to dip my cut baits in it. Its also good for dipping worms. Great stuff, good luck with it!

5. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i love to use hog wild

i got the premo kind and the kind that is grey...

both work GREAT

Jeff

6. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    I always do good with hogwild. I started using it after getting outfished by some newbie friends. I was using cutbait and shrimp and they were using hogwild. It's great during the spawn too.

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I like Hog wild sometimes It really just depends on the lake that I am fishing because the biggest cat I have caught on it was around 6 or so pounds and not to forget that the stuff comes flying off the hook when you cast it. Is there a way to stop that from happening?? What is everybody's biggest fish caught on Hog Wild??

8. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    hog wild has helped my friends and i win so many tournaments that we will not leave the house without any unless we are going to buy more before the tournament

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO

Get some Looper Rigs, they hold stinkbait better then anything!! Trust me brother, I have used them all and Looper is all I use now.

10. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    my hog wild came in dough balls anyone use that? it looks like it should stay on the hook

11. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Dip your bait worm or tube in the water for a few moments to let the dip bait set up! Should help!

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I have had no luck with the Magic Bait Dough Balls. Get the messy tub, Hog Wild Premo. You will have a much better catch rate.

13. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i like to use hogwild blood i think it works better than original in these parts

14. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    ive used it, dosnt last well in current

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Works well with Looper Rigs, hold 10X better then those normal plastic rigs.

16. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    ah im sad now. haha.

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, just because they did not work for me does not mean they wont work for you. Only one way to find out for sure. Good luck with em brother.

18. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hog Wild is some good stuff.I even got my Mom to use it.It is so cool to see that little old lady stabing her dip worm with a stick in that jug of hog wild.I gess you just got to be there...

19. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    yeah just because it hasnt worked for us donst mean it wont work for you, try it it cant hurt you.

20. tugrivercater

tugrivercater New Member

State:
    ky
    I can get all the differant kinds of hog wild, witch one is produceing the best catch? iver never used any kind of dip bait befor so what is the best way to use hog wild? Is it as good as danny kings? ive never used it either but hear its good stuff....