hocking river

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by slimdaddy, Sep 7, 2009.

1. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hit the hocking last nite couldnt get to my spot someone therefished up on the dam a little while to much trash sticks n logs had a couple good hits on a 4 '' goldfish but didnt run with it just mashed it up guy in the spot i like landed one looked to be maybe 10-15 # so i moved down river from all the trash and didnt get a bite some other guy there was catching some small channels 1#size started raining a little about 1030 so i packed up and went home then the rain didnt amount to nothing wished i wouldve stayed

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    i hear ya man i am so glad i have a private spot on the musk. no trash or other trash holes to bother me
    sorry to hear a non fish trip though

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    makes 11 times ive went with no fish im sure i could get some channels with some liver but i alway fish for flats with 4-5 inch baits

4. Chris Giff

Chris Giff New Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Ohio
    I ended up going out after I got done babysitting and I took a skunking too..I didn't even get any runs. And I think my last bluegill of the night commited suicide..I reeled him up and he was full of sand..his whole mouth and gills and down his throat.