Hockey tonight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Jan 31, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I just got the call that im needed to sub in for a hockey team here in the area. I plan on leaving baseball early and going there. Its been awhile since i played but im still leading this particular team in penalty minutes. 6games 82penalty minutes 5 goals and 7 assisst(according to the coach) will let you guys know how it goes, most likely i will drop the gloves atleast once tonight

2. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Good luck in tonight game Nate,try not to get kicked out of this game mabe you can pad your stats a little more if you actually play a whole game

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    lol, i had a goal on my first shift but it ends up in the end of the 1st period one of our guys got crossed checked, chin was bleeding and everything. I got mad and blind sided the guy with a check :cursing: , a fight broke out. Their top enforcer called me out and i dropped the gloves with him fighting along the boards. I only landed one punch but it was a good one, he caught he with 2 left jabs and i cracked him with a haymaker to the chin with a right. He fell to the ice and i got cheers and boos from the crowd as i got thrown out. I ended up getting charging major, fighting major, 10 minute misconduct, game misconduct.

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    just got a call from the coach,all though he is happy with how i stood up for a teammate the league said im suspended for 3 more games. How many games is that now Steve??? atleast 7 or 8 the whole year

5. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    That style of game that you have is going out the window in the pros.

Better work on your speed and puck handling if you want to make it, bro.

(Though I applaud you and really really really miss the old days of hockey)

sal

6. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    yeah i miss the old days of hockey, im not really serious about playing i score most games, but im mainly there to take care of people who start stuff with my teammates

7. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i figured you were going to get kicked out,i just thought maybe it would have been later in the game,but thats why your a goon huh:)

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    im not a goon :0a32:...well maybe most of the time i am

9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    but my role is gone for this weekend Steve, me and my fellow bash brother(Jake) are in a no checking or fighting hockey tournament this weekend. I have a feeling that we are going to win, the rest of our team is solid

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    well i was told i was suspended for my actions in the last game but they decided to let me play in the hockey tournament this morning. It was a no checking tournament because there were some younger players. It ends up that we played a team from Indiana. And they have a player named Smith(not sure what his first name is) i have had it out with this kid atleast 5 times this year. We were both on the first lines today and we looked at each other and almost at the same time we said," Want to go." of course i said yes because i hated the fact there was no checking. Little did i know the same conversation was being had between my cousin and the guy next to him. So at the drop of the puck we went at it, my fight was a draw because we both landed some haymakers but no one got the edge. i had a bloody nose and Smith's lip looked pretty bad. My cousin Jake went at this kid for a good 3 or 4 minutes which is long for a fight, until jake landed a left and threw the kid to the ice. So my day was over so we went out to Gander Mountain and bought some more hunting and fishing stuff. So today wasnt a total loss:)

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man Nate, I would have went to the hockey game. Call me next time. Was it at Kettering Rec?

12. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Stick with Baseball, hockey isn't a real sport anyhow....:p

Ray