Hitting the Red River of the North - Advice?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by 320hotrod, Sep 5, 2009.

1. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Well, the old man (to me anyways!) calls me up last night and says, "Let's go to North Dakota and fish the Red River the next time you get a few days off." Needless to say, I called the bossman and now after Monday, I'm on vacation until the 16th. So, I've been researching bout everything I can find about the Red River, on here and in general, and have picked up a few things, but I do hold weight with what you BOC brothers have to say, also. So, any info, tips, or advice would be more than welcome and appreciated; the plan is for leavin KC Thursday morning, taking his camper and my boat, and coming back either Sunday or Monday. I've been leaning towards Pembina and staying at Fort Daers campground, but am still considering other places if the fishing will be better. Thanks in advance for the assistance!

2. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Bumpty bump. Leavin here in a couple days; sure could use some advice. Has anybody tried there lately? Not much going on in the ND threads or MN threads on that area recently.:embarassed::embarassed: