hitting olathe lake tonight

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by sportsmanfromkc, Oct 10, 2009.

1. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    :cool2:my ol lady and i are headed out to hit olathe lake spillway tonight when she gets off. if there hitting well be there if not then i think we will move to the main lake, but the spillway was flowing good yesterday and i hope this rain has restocked it a little... were gonna be using shrimp, crawdads, goldfish/minnows, and of course the always relieable sonnys dip bait. if ya see the lantern glowing as ya drive by stop and get your line wet with us. cant wait to freeze my ass off tonight in hopes that there is that one big one in there waiting for that one cast.........

2. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    With the forecast their calling for I woould be day time fishing! :smile2:

3. MOUSE5402

MOUSE5402 New Member

State:
    OLATHE, KS
    HEY TRAVIS, THIS IS BRIAN I MIGHT HEAD OUT AROUND MIDNIGHT IF I GET A CHANCE, I'LL CALL YA IF I HEAD OUT AND MEET UP WITH YA. I GOTTA SAY THIS WEBSITE IS EVERYTHING YOU SAID IT WAS, LOTS OF INFORMATION FOR A BEGINER LIKE MYSELF.

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome to the BOC Brian!

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome aboard to the BOC Brian

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Brian.

7. sportsmanfromkc

State:
    kansas
    mouse, lol, not gonna ask about that, but i am gonna say we need to work on a pic of a cat for ya to have on here...lol...just busting your nuts buddy...my phone does not work out at spillway but like i said in pm i sent ya if ya see our lantern glow as you drive by then were there...lol...oh, top right of the screen is where you look for p.m.

8. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    It is long underwear season, especially at night. Beware unwelcome stiffness and breath which freezes on your stocking cap. Good luck!

9. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Did you guys have any luck?

10. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    How did you all do?
    Welcome to the BOC Brian, Always glad to see new members. Especially Locals.​

11. sportsmanfromkc

State:
    kansas
    caught one 12" channel on sonnys dip bait. nothing on goldfish or crawdads. only fished till around 1