Hittin the Delaware

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 8, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Got out today with #2 son. No pics of him to mention. LOL! I think he has warrants on em so thats why. LOL! If ya must know about the blue latex glove with the fingers cut out here it goes. Last week I had my thumb nail removed. The whole thing. Took the glove and cut out the fingers except the thumb to keep it dry. It worked! LOL!

Now to the fishin. Shallow today with the bait of choice bein liver,eel and fresh cut up perch. Water was a nice 77 degrees. Out goin tide was the most productive. Lots of crabs still in the river and tons of pots to dodge that the commercial crabbers put out there. They should be wrappin up soon. The crabs usually start to bug out in late september. YAHOOO! Then I can get back into some of my favorite haunts without havein to worry about bait stealin blue claws. LOL! Caught another reall sweet ell today. I got two of them bad boys now. They will last me into October more than likely.

One more little thing about the thumb nail. I can now understand why pullin em out to the root is a great method of torture. LOL! Heres a few pics to bore ya.

Attached Files:

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M

3. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    nice fish.
    what was the best bait of the day.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    My thumb nails suddenly both hurt after reading your report George! :crazy: Ouch, that has be painful getting one yanked! :eek:oooh: Thanks for the report and pics! :cool2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Eel was doin the trick! LOL!

6. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    thanks for the info.
    if I get to go again this year I think I'll give the eel a try.
    I've used it before but mainly on limb lines and trout lines.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George, those are some nice fish.

8. raybait1

raybait1 New Member

State:
    SE Texas
    Nice fish bro! Looks like a nice meal for you and the Mrs.

9. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Nice fish there , George