hitech ol whiskers rod

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by yellingrebel78, Dec 17, 2009.

1. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    I was wondering if anyone ever use any of the hitech ol whiskers catfish rods because catfish connection has 8ft mh rods for 12.95 just wandering if they worth buying any of them I don't have no money at all hardly and I like to be able to get all matching rods and same legth

2. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Never tried 1 Brian,but i,m sure they would get the job done.How about the Shakespeare Sturdy Stiks,solid fiberglass and nearly indestuctable.They go pretty cheap too and I know that they would stand up to any cat you,d hook into.American Spirit makes a solid fiberglass too that inexpensive.I,d trust either of them for a big fish over the Hi-tech rod.:wink:

3. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    thanks I looked at the sturdy sticks they only make them in a 7ft and I'm trying to get 7"6" to 8ft rods in mh action right now I'm using berkley lighting rods on few of my reels and all I can use is 2oz sinker I got one diawa musky rod 7'6 and it got one of my 6500c3 on it and it works good i caught a 58 lb flat on it but they cost more than what I got right now and probally won't have since I can't work no more I also trying to find some thing to that not going to be like a broom stick to