Hit and Run Boat Accident

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Bryan8552, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
  2. supra06

supra06 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    your link is not working.

3. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    They updated the site and changed the link. Try this one.

http://www.myfox8.com/videobeta/wat...&src=front&title=Boating Hit and Run Accident

A boat hit another boat on High Rock Lake, near Lexington NC. Hooked up a rope to tow the damaged boat in and then the fellow changed his mind, unhooked the rope and took off and left four people there on a damaged boat that was taking on water. A witness said the boat at fault was blue and white and had "Mustang 17" printed on the side of it.

4. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    When did this happen ? Day or night? I fish high rock pretty regular I'll deffently keep my eyes open . Man that really sux. It takes a major league ***hole to do that. Hopefully they catch this guy and he pays dearly. I could think of a few ways that would fit him pretty good but I won't go there.

5. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    It happened at night over the weekend. The news report was dated Sept. 8th. There was a printed article with it, before they updated the site, that told a few more details. Since the update, it appears the printed article has been removed.

6. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Somebody's in a heep O trouble!

7. Az Birddog

Az Birddog New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az.
    It never ceases to amaze me how people can be such Aholes

8. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Actions speak louder than words! Oh How I would love to take the punk that did this, out behind the wood shed! Theres got to be damage to the other boat. And if it is taken somewhere to be fixed, the repairmen better be calling somebody!